Tuesday, April 22, 2008

would you Rather?


Would you Rather listen to Dan Rather give a keynote address?


Personally I would, and I plan to at the SEC this year. I was pleasantly surprised to see the keynote speaker announcement for this year. I am also happy to be presenting this year. It should be a great conference. I have dodgeball stuff to work out again as well as a booth to find manning for, so it will be yet another super hectic week-o-rama, but I really do enjoy the yearly trek to San Diego to catch up with colleagues and see what's new in the CU world.

I am wondering what else will be on the agenda this year. Registration is coming up next month right after the SSCUG conference. I am thinking I might get a rest between June and July somewhere if I am lucky. Oh wait... there's a major release in there. maybe next year :)

No comments: